1. Order Wholesale is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and telephone numbers. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information to get in contact with you if needed to give you information relating to your orders with us.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com
7. We do not store any financial details.
Order Wholesale and orderwholesale.co.uk is owned and operated by Britwear Enterprise Ltd.